Bank Iowa, Belt Auto & Trailer Sales & RK Belt & Sons, Inc., Body Basics Chiropractic, Fareway, Good Samaritan Society Red Oak & Villisca, Great Western Bank, Healthy Turf Lawn, Houghton State Bank, John's Heating & A/C Services, Johnson Auto Parts, Medicap Pharmacy,
Orme Lawn Service, Parker Hannifin, Red Oak Chrysler, Rubey Realty, Dave Carbaugh State Farm Insurance, Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website!
The Montgomery County Family YMCA strengthens the foundations of our community through well-being and fitness, camps, family time, swim, sports and play, and other activities for people of all ages, incomes and abilities.
We are more than just a place to work out. At the Y, we help build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all with the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility at the heart of everything we do.
Located in a beautiful city park in Red Oak, IA, The Montgomery County Family YMCA's state of the art facility was build in 2000 as a part of the collaborative efforts of many outstanding community members and organizations. Without the help of these many helping hands our facility would not have been possible.
Our beautiful, 66,000 sq/ft, facility has become a model for other small communities looking to one day have a recreation center of their own. With over 917 households as members totaling over 2,338 members, our YMCA has truly become a community center.
The Montgomery County Family YMCA has a lot to offer you, and we would love for you to come by and see for yourself. Featuring:
Suspended Indoor Walking/Jogging Track
Indoor 4 Court Tennis Center & Viewing Area
Racquetball / Squash / Wallyball Court
State of the Art Health & Fitness Area
Spacious Weightlifting Area
Full Court Gymnasium
Fitness and Dance Center
Zero Entry 25 Meter Indoor Swimming Pool / Hot Tub
Men's, Women's and Private Locker Rooms
Spacious Multipurpose Room Kitchen Center
TV viewing and visiting area
With a commitment to nurturing youth development, promoting healthy living, and fostering a sense of social responsibility, the Y ensures that every individual has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
Donate 3-30% of every purchase to Montgomery County Family Young Mens Christian Association Inc. when you shop at stores like Office Depot and Hobby Lobby. Join free today!
FACILITY UPDATES - LEVEL 3
PLEASE CALL US AT 712-623-2161 TO RESERVE YOUR TIME.
(Limit 1hr per day)
THE YMCA’S STAGE THREE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
• Only current active members are allowed admittance into facility (under age 8 allowed in the facility but must be under adult supervision). No guest passes will be honored or sold. YMCA Nationwide memberships ARE allowed. Please call 712-623-2161 to make an appointment if you would like to start a membership. Please check over our General Guidelines before returning to the facility.
• Initially, each member is limited to 1 hour use of facility daily (not including class time or court time).
• It is recommend that members call the YMCA at (712) 623-2161 one day in advance to reserve workout time (for any open area of the facility). Capacity limits are in place and walk-in's may be turned away if already full or reserved. Reservations will only be accepted by phone (or you can make them in person when you are leaving a workout at the facility) and only one day in advance to allow everyone equal opportunity to use the facility.
• YMCA staff will monitor areas of facility to ensure social distancing is maintained and capacity limits in areas of facility are not exceeded.
• For more information on our rules and guidelines for the facility to keep everyone safe please read our General Guidelines.
We look forward to your return to the Y!
Not ready to come back yet? We understand!
Keep your workouts going at home!
POOL HOURS (LAP LANES AND SHALLOW SIDE):
Monday - Friday.......................5:30 AM - 7 AM
9 AM - NOON
4 PM - 7 PM
Monday - Friday........................5 AM - 8 PM