MCYMCA Program/Activity Suspensions Extended to December 10thby Kristi Potts on 11/17/20
The Montgomery County Family YMCA (MCFYMCA) in compliance with Governor Reynolds recent proclamation has extended programming /activity suspensions to Thursday, December 10th.
• All basketball team practices/games for all grades
• All adult based sport activities (including co-ed volleyball)
• Sports Academy
• All aquatic related classes (including Parent-Tot swim )
• All fitness related classes
• Tumbling classes
• Multi-Purpose Room use prohibited. All community based events/activities that might have been scheduled for Multi-Purpose Room or other rooms canceled.
MCFYMCA will still maintain normal building hours all days of the week and all areas of the YMCA (gym, pool, wellness area, track, tennis courts, locker rooms..etc) will remain open. The Wellness/Weight area and Pool use will adhere to limit capacities and reservations are still highly recommended for the Pool and Wellness/Weight area. Masks are to be worn in the building at all times (entering, leaving, walking hallways, in locker rooms..etc) for anyone (staff, members, guests..etc) age 2 and up. Masks may only be removed during the actual time of workout/sport play with a six feet distance being maintained.
Symptom Checklist adherence is required for all who enter building.
These programs, in accordance with Public Health mandates, may still continue as of right now:
- The Turkey Trot is still on for Thanksgiving Day
- The Santa Express is still on for December 6th
We have been in contact with the Montgomery County Public Health Dept and will continually monitor the situation as it moves along.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Montgomery County Family YMCA