Pool Newsby Kristi Potts on 06/05/20
The pool opens on Wednesday, May 27th, 2020. Pool hours will be 5:30 – 7 a.m., 9 a.m. – noon and 4-7 p.m.
Reservations can be made for 30 minutes or 1 hour use of the pool by calling a day in advance. First reservations may be made beginning Tuesday, May 26th, 2020.
Following are guidelines for pool use:
- 4 lap lanes open only
- One person per lane
- If swimmer has not yet passed the deep-water swim test, they will not be able to swim
- Equipment will be on the deck for use and will be cleaned after each use
- The shallow side of the pool will be open ONLY to get to the lap lanes
- Swimmers can make reservations for 30-60 minutes
- The private locker rooms will be open for changing only, no showers
- Benches will be available on the pool deck to wait for the private locker rooms to be available
- Whirlpool is closed until further notice
- No congregating of members within a six-foot radius