Shallow Side of Pool Now OPEN!by Kristi Potts on 06/25/20
Montgomery County Family YMCA
Swimming Pool Guidelines
Operational Level 3
Pool hours 5:30 – 7 a.m., 9 a.m. – noon and 4-7 p.m.
Reservations can be made in 30-minute or 1-hour increments by calling a day in advance. These reservations, as with use of other Y amenities, is not required but encouraged.
Following are guidelines for pool use:
• 4 lap lanes and the shallow side of the pool are open.
• One person per lane in deep end. Shallow side of pool will have maximum attendance of 10.
• Equipment will be on the deck for use and will be cleaned after each use. No toys available.
• Swimmers can make reservations for 30-60 minutes.
• Only the private locker rooms will be open for changing only, no showers. • Clothing requirement rules will be relaxed to allow pool patrons to wrap towel around body to leave facility.
• Evening water exercise class will resume from 6:00 – 6:45 pm on Tuesday & Thursday. Class size will be limited to 10 for social distancing. Reservations for class will be recommended. One lap lane will remain open during class. *
• Benches will be available on the pool deck to wait for locker room availability.
• Whirlpool is closed until further notice.
• No congregating of members within a six-foot radius.