Thank you to our Social Media Sponsors:
Bank Iowa, Belt Auto & Trailer Sales & RK Belt & Sons, Inc., Body Basics Chiropractic, Fareway, Good Samaritan Society Red Oak & Villisca, Great Western Bank, Healthy Turf Lawn, Houghton State Bank, John's Heating & A/C Services, Johnson Auto Parts, Medicap Pharmacy,
Orme Lawn Service, Parker Hannifin, Red Oak Chrysler, Rubey Realty, Dave Carbaugh State Farm Insurance, Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture
Volunteers come in all ages, all races, and from all walks
of life. They all share the common goal of wanting to make
their community a better place. The Montgomery County
Family YMCA offers volunteers a chance to improve the
lives of children and families that make our communities
stronger. In addition to feeling great about their efforts,
volunteers have the opportunity to:
- Explore personal interests and passions
- Give back to their community
- Fulfill community service requirements for school credit
- Become a work-out buddy for a new member
- Develop new relationships and make friends
- Gain community service experience to add to college, financial aid, and scholarship applications
- Learn, grow, and HAVE FUN!
If you are willing to share your time and talents with others, we'd like to hear from you! You'll receive the genuine satisfaction that comes from truly helping others. Contact us @ 712-623-2161.
Please go HERE to download our volunteer application.